Online CPR/ First Aid / AED Training @ $35.00
- 100% Online Certification – This is a 100% online certification training through the American Red Cross. The American Red Cross however warns that not all employers might accept this certification because of the lack of the hands-on skills training portion.
- Online Only Courses
- Adult CPR/AED Online – OL
- Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Online -OL
- Adult, Child & Baby First Aid/CPR/AED Online-OL
- First Aid Online – OL
- Babysitter Basics Online -OL
- First Aid Health & Safety for Coaches Online – OL
- First Aid for Severe Bleeding – OL
This two year certification offering is listed at: $35.00
- 90 Days Provisional Certification Blended Lesson (BL) – This requires that each student for recertification, take an online class after which a 90 days provisional certification will be issued, with a requirement to do the hands-on skills session within 90 days of completing the online provisional certification. After completing the skills session, the student will be issued a full 2-year certificate. We recommend this certification because it meets most of OSHA workplace standards.
We are offering this complete course to our students at a discounted rate of $75.00
- Including Hands-On/ OSHA Standards
- Saturdays and Sundays 10.00AM to 3.00PM
Registration Required for all In-Person Training
New Location First Aid/CPR Training
We are conducting our First Aid and CPR Training sessions on the following days and times this month. We hope you can join us!
Adult & Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED Training from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Training from 10:00 am to 2:00
Adult First Aid/CPR/AED Online Training with In-Person Hands on Training from 9:00 am to 10:00 am